Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ready for the Weekend

I think I'm going to the fair tonight. I'm really, really excited. I plan on going with a huge group of friends but with all of our money situations, the probability of us going together is slim. Even if I went all by myself, I'd have an awesome time. Friday, my friends and I are going to a party. My buddy Caleb is leaving to be a Marine so we're having a little going-away celebration for him. It will be a sad night but we'l find a way to have fun for the last time. He'll only be gone for 3 months but it will feel a lot longer without him around. I will be in Atlanta on Saturday. I'm going to visit my dad again. I love going up there. I'm taking my boyfriend with me so we can all hang out. I suppose Sunday will just be a sleep in day. I'm so ready for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment