Tuesday, November 15, 2011

College

I'm really not good at this whole college thing. I have seven papers due within the next two weeks. I'm almost freaking out. I'll eventually get through all of them, I'm sure. It's really just the fact that I haven't been doing the papers little by little to at least lighten the load. I promised myself that I'll start doing that tonight. It's just really hard sometiems to make myself even remember to do homework at all. I write everything down in a planner but hardly look at it when I leave school. That defeats the purpose, of course, but I let myself get so overwhelmed with my social life that I don't think about school when I'm not actually in class. That's the worst part, though. The fact that I have so much HOMEwork but I'm never HOME to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment