Monday, September 5, 2011

Rant 2

I was so excited for this weekend. We had Monday off, so I figured it was going to be awesome. Some of it was, but most of my weekend didn't go as planned. I planned to hang out with a few friends at a show downtown on Friday. It ended in a fight between my best friend and I. I then planned to take him to Atlanta to visit my dad with me. That could have gone a lot better. Sunday night, I went to another friend's house and there was a huge misunderstanding that caused me to leave and hang out elsewhere for the night. Then today was spent sitting with my family and being unable to figure out what to do about all of these messed up situations. I'm hoping that the week will bring a better mood about all of this. All I can do is apologize and wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment